Saturday, March 5, 2016

Irish cultural documentary on WMHT March 10

Hi, friends! I want to thank Nancy for letting us all know about an upcoming event of interest for those of us in the Irish music world. Here's what she says,

An Irish music friend told me about the below show about the Irish area in the Catskills.   Note that this documentary movie is playing on WMHT.  The web page says something about Feb 22, but its going to be [aired] on Thursday, March 10 at 7:30 pm.  I assume they will talk about the Catskills Irish Arts Week also.

http://www.wmht.org/blogs/history/the-irish-catskills-dancing-at-the-crossroads/

I do indeed believe they interviewed folks at and about the Irish Catsklls and Irish Arts Week!

Read the article published in the Boston Irish Reporter

Thanks again, Nancy! If anybody else has info about upcoming events, concerts, or gigs, let me know at hilary.schrauf@gmail.com, and I'll share!

Cheers!

Hilary

No comments :

Post a Comment