Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Slow Session Cancelled for March 15, 2017

STELLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!



No Slow Session in March

When the Voorheesville CSD is closed, so is Old Songs. Therefore I am cancelling the Old Songs Irish Slow Session for tomorrow. Besides, I'm not sure I'll be able to get out of my driveway until next week.

I hope you are all faring well in this weather. Please take care and remember that the Albany CCE Session (slow and fast) will be held on Sunday, March 19th at 2:30 p.m. at the Capital District Irish Center, 375 Ontario Street, Albany, NY 12208. Learning session at 2:30 p.m. followed by regular session at 3:30 pm. People attending the sessions are encouraged to bring snacks to share. Admission is free. 

I'll see you in April for the next trad Irish slow session on April 19th.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Best,

Hilary

No comments :

Post a Comment