Friday, April 6, 2012

April Slow Session Next Wednesday April 11!

I can't believe it is already April! Where did the time go? I hope you all had a great St. Patrick's month. I know at least one of you went and saw Martin Hayes down in the Kingston area last month. I'd love to know who else you went to see/hear and what tunes you're playing these days!

Just a quick reminder that our slow session is next Wednesday from 7:30-9:00 PM. We'll be playing the tunes that we have on the session list on this blog.

This month's new session set is: Willie Coleman's Jig/Tripping up Stairs/Out on the Ocean. I will have PDFs posted and link to the tunes by tomorrow, but you probably all already know these tunes!

So, brush up and be ready for our fun session next week! Remember, even the pros practice their tunes before a session! Lord knows, I'll be practicing!

See you all soon and have a great weekend,

Hilary

No comments :

Post a Comment